Recharge Retreat Weekend
Time & Location
About The Event
Your Host Tatyana Kochergina, certified Yoga and Melt Teacher will introduce 4 Ways to Rejuvenate and re-connect with your body, mind and soul.
1) Kayaking nontraditional form of stress reduction: Hitting the water and getting your heart rate up can help you reduse streess, exercise has been shown to improve your mood and can even help fight depression. Most importantly, you will overcome challenges and learning new skills that can help to improve your self-image and boost your confidence
2) Yoga classes that provide a balanced practice that typically includes asana, breathe training, systematic relaxation, and seated meditation. Appropriate for all levels of experience, including beginners.
3) Mindful Walking nontraditional form of meditation in helping to: connect with environment, communicate with nature, get to know your body, slow you down, strengthens concentration, increases your awareness of intention, expands everyday mindfulness and connect to the present moment.
4) Nutrition and Health workshop, Jill Cruz, MS Human Nutrition, Board Certified Nutrition Specialist will guide you and provide you with the tools necessary to increase energy, achieve a higher level of productivity and performance, and overall boost your health.
Accommodations at the beautiful Stephen & Betsy Corman AMC Harriman Outdoor Center, New York
Meals: 1 Lunches, 2 Dinners and 2 Breakfasts
- Full Retreat Fri-Sun$395$3950$0